1. Booking Request

After receiving our confirmation of booking the customer must deposit 30% of the total price of the trip, liquidating the remaining 70% 30 days before the trip takes place. If enrollment takes place within 30 days prior to departure date, the value of the booking must be paid at that time, however getting conditioned to obtaining confirmation from the various vendors involved in all services.

To we made a reservation shall be provided in writing the following information: dates chosen service and also the first and last name of each passenger.

After the transfer made, the customer must send us proof of the same. Only upon receipt of proof of transfer will proceed to booking the trip.

Bank transfers should be made to the following bank account:
NIB: 0010 0000 4355 6820 0017 1 BPI

Safeguarding the possibility of other conditions of payment (Debit Card, Credit Card, among others) are traded.

2. Cancellations

The AZORES TRAVEL reserves the right to cancel, without notice, all reservation requests which payment has not been effected under the above conditions.

3. Documentation

All passengers must have in every day personal or family documents: identity card or passport when required, vaccination certificates, authorization for minors, (s) of entry, etc. If any authority refuses to grant visas to any customer for reasons particular order, or you are denied entry into any country, TRAVEL AZORES, declines all responsibility for this fact, for the account of any customer expense arising from them .

4. Changes to the program

Where there are justified reasons, the contracted operator reserves the right to change the order of the route or replace any of the hotels listed with others of the same category, that shall make known to AZORES TRAVEL, which in turn will inform the customer of this same alteration, however AZORES TRAVEL totally oblivious to such changes.

5. Cheap flights

The prices shown for the tickets are for the most affordable rates offered by airlines during the development of this program, subject to the conditions imposed by them with regard to expenses that may be generated by non compliance have been booked, emissions , cancellations, changes.

6. Cancellation Policy

From the moment the reservation is made, any cancellations entail loss of the amount already paid. So advise the customer to buy our optional insurance which covers cancellation costs. Cancellations within 30 days of departure require payment of the entire trip.

7. Expenditure Change

Unless specifically noted or determined by AZORES TRAVEL, each change made in the reserve has a cost of 30 € per person, even adding any value specified by the Operator, Hotel or Airline.

All programs published by Azores Travel are governed by the Law of Travel Agencies and Tourism and by the Warsaw Convention.

8º Direitos do Utilizador

In compliance with the law no.144/2015 of 8th September we inform that for the resolution of consumer disputes, the arbitration panel of Tourism of Portugal www.turismodeportugal.pt should be contacted or any of the entities duly indicated in the list provided by the Consumer General Direction. More information in Portal do Consumidor www.consumidor.pt